Friday, May 28, 2010

Ohh, Thailand, you had me worried there~

So, Thailand was misbehaving there for quite a number of weeks, but once Super Nanny got down on them, the Red Shirts smartened up and all is well in the land of smiles now~. I was consumed by fears of having my country switched, but I've been assured by numerous folk that I still get to go to CHIANG MAI!

Ohhhh, dreams do come true~! Thank you so much, Disney! And Rotary!

So. I've been in contact with my host family. They are gorgeous, wonderful people. I have my father and mother and two sisters. However, the sister who is my age is actually coming to our Rotary district and will be living in Fort McMurray~! My actual host sister, Prae, is 13 years old, loves Justin Bieber... AND IS SO AWESOME! I haven't stopped corresponding with her since she added me to MSN/Facebook (internet is a blessing~). I already love her. I'm very fortunate, I would think.

I'm going to include some of the pics they sent me, including a view of my ROOM. It's GORGEOUS, but you get to see for yourself and judge. ;) I'm hoping for some AC, because if there is one complaint that is repeated over and over it's the fact that Thailand is HOT! Luckily, I adore the heat. I've learned to crave it after living in a town where the snow lasts for eight months of the year. ;)

I suppose that's all I have to squeal for right now. Still no guarantee form, but it should be arriving ANY day now! How exciting!


Thai Uniform~ That is essentially what I will be wearing all next year during school. I'm actually excited, because I've never had to wear a uniform before. Experiences~~~

MY HOME! It has a gaaaaate! That's awesome!

MY ROOM~! I LOVE IT ALREADY! 8D

My gorgeous host family! Order is: mom, Prae, Ploy and then dad. I SO CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment